8kpc is the innovator of an architecture that is optimized for service delivery, deployment and operational simplicity and easy integration into customer-preferred cloud environment. At the core, the architecture is based on hyper-convergence technology and is designed for modular on-premise deployments with capabilities to deliver high performance, scalability, resilience and continuous availability. The modular building blocks serve as a platform for applications services deployment and are designed for enterprises, mid-markets, and distributed entities that typically start small and scale (and invest) as needed in a predictable manner.
So the choice isn’t private or public cloud; with 8kpc it is best of both world with hyper-optimized solution with best in class performance, simplicity and economics.
Architecture with Application Affinity: 8kpc solution that serves as a platform for application services delivery consists of:
- Hypervisor agnostic virtualization layer with support for VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Policy based orchestration to optimize for high performance and scalability with no guess work
- Rapid deployment and scaling from 100 users to thousands of users over globally distributed enterprises
- Monitor and Manage through centralized control pane on the cloud
- Configure and deploy entire data management workflow for performance and capacity leveraging cloud based tools
- Seamless integration with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or a provider cloud from a medium or a large service provider